- Od 2 účastníků sleva 3%
- Od 3 a více účastníku sleva 6%
Seeking more efficient ways of working? Searching for tools to meet your savings targets? Do you sense there is a greater potential hidden in your processes?
We are proud to offer you an experience that will make a difference! Join our program and elevate your competences in cost reduction, quality or productivity improvement and problem solving in general.
How does it work?
The training is built on several simulations mimicking real world scenarios from service and administration environment. The theoretical parts are reduced to minimum. You spend 80 % of the time working in teams to meet the targets and beat the competition. This brings you value on two levels:
- You practically embrace the hard tools such as SIPOC, KPI tree, process mapping, data collection, graphical analysis, 5 whys, ideation etc.
- You naturally boost your cooperation and communication skills so essential for any successful project.
What areas are covered?
- Approaching a problem systematically (DMAIC)
- Defining the problem or opportunity
- Identifying waste and using waste reduction techniques
- Finding and verifying the root cause
- Generating countermeasures and useful ideas
- Validating effectiveness of actions
Should I participate?
Yes, If you
- Are interested in more efficient ways of working
- Manage and/or innovate processes
- Transfer and adopt processes
- Deal with problem solving
Do I get a certificate?
After the training you obtain the acknowledgment of your participation. After a successfully completed improvement project you become a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for services and administration.
What is included in the price?
- Training materials
- 4 hours of remote project support
- Certification process
- Refreshments during the training