On the basics of drawing documentation you will learn how to read production drawings. This enables you to better communicate technical issues with your colleagues. You will get your own idea of the technical equipment.
You will also become familiar with the measurement methods and the most suitable gauges to obtain the most accurate values. Find out what and how it can affect measurement accuracy. Plus, learn how to work with deviations and annotations on drawings.
What does the training consist of?
- What is a drawing
- What is expected from the drawing
- Types of drawings and who works with them
- Workshop on individual drawings (measurement methods, type of measuring instrument, influence of temperature measurement, tolerance, material values, deviations of shape and position, notes on the drawing)
Who is the training intended for?
- Quality workers
- Workers of technical preparation of production
- Anyone who uses drawings or wants to work with them
4.000, - CZK / person (without VAT)
- Training materials,