No event to display
Need to work with data, but are you a beginner? Not sure which graphs and statistics to use? Don't know how to prepare data for analysis? At our introductory training, we will teach you the basics of statistics and working at statistical program Minitab.
Who is the introduction to statistics for?
- Quality workers
- Process engineers
- Members of the team in charge of improvement
- All those who need arguments that are supported by numbers for decision making
- If you're in charge of working with numbers
- You collect data and don't know how to use it to grow your business
- Need help setting up your KPI
What will you learn from our training?
- Introduction to statistics
- Basics of software control Minitab 17
- Basic principles of statistical process description
- The most common types of graphs
- How to prepare data for effective analysis
For the training you will receive from us a practical user guide with commented examples Minitab 17 - User's Guide.