- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
When conventional MSA methods are not enough
Are you struggling with the standards of measurement system analysis (MSA)?
Are standard procedures difficult for you to use?
Not sure in the argument to the customer if your measuring system is OK?
Do you have questions about MSA that you can't find?
We offer you an exceptional opportunity. Come to our MSA workshop in practice and take your competence to a new level.
During the 3 days of lively discussions and hands-on exercises, you will refine the arguments for using most MSA methods and tap into their essence. Exchange experiences with people who solve the same problems as you.
We build on the wording of the official handbooks MSA4 a VDA5 and our experience gained in the use and development of alternative MSA methods in various industries. The form of training is based on synergistic foundations ensuring maximum participation of participants and the most effective absorption of topics.
What topics can you look forward to?
- How to Alternate Methods for Study of Strange and Repeatability (Type I, Bias), Gage R&R (Type II), Stability, Linearity
- What to do without variability, or when resolution is not enough
- Missing or unreliable reference values
- Transient values - unstable quantities or products, destructive tests
- Abnormally spaced measurement error
- Objective subjective assessment
The price of the workshop includes:
- Czech written materials with practical examples
- The possibility of renting a laptop
- Rich snacks
- Certificate of completion
Would you like to register for our training, seminar or conference? How are we different from other companies? We want to make it easier for you to decide why to join us in training. And for those reasons, we have 11. Read them in the following article.