Do you have data with abnormal distribution? Not sure how to evaluate them correctly? When is it OK that the data does not have a normal distribution? Come and find out. Our practical course in Minitabu gives you the necessary theoretical background and real experience.
Who is the training intended for?
- Quality workers
- Process engineers
- Members of the team in charge of improvement
- All those who need arguments that are supported by numbers for decision making
- If you're in charge of working with numbers
What will you learn in our course?
- How to work with data that do not have a normal distribution
- How to find out the causes of abnormality
- How to identify other types of distribution and how to work with them
- What statistical tests to use when the prerequisites for using the so-called parametric tests (student's tests, ANOVA) are not met
- Normality test, outliers, good fit, non-parametric tests
- Stratification and transformation of data
- Eligibility for abnormal data
For the training you will receive from us a practical user guide with commented examples Minitab 17 - User's Guide.