During the training you will learn the methodology DMAIC and practically try everything in case studies. In the practical part of the training participants work with real data, which they evaluate in statistical software.
What does the training consist of?
- Recapitulation of injection technology of thermoplastics (division of machines, overview of technological possibilities)
- Influence of technological parameters and used material on the quality of plastic injection molding (overview of additives of polymeric materials, effect of shrinkage on dimensional accuracy of injection molding from thermoplastics, optimization of injection molding process)
- Evaluation of defects of plastic injection molds and causes of occurrence (overview of defects with practical examples, causes of defects, removal of defects)
- Case studies
Who is the training intended for?
- Process engineers
- Quality control technicians
- Initial inspection staff
- Quality managers
4.000, - CZK / person (without VAT)
- Training materials,
- refreshments during training.