- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
Advance to the world Lean Six Sigma, deepen your knowledge and increase project productivity. Learn how to manage large improvement projects across a company, reduce scrap, improve cash flow, and bring efficiency to all processes.
Usual savings Black Belt the project is about 3 million CZK / year.
Take the Upgrade from Green to Black Belt, which is covered and commented Master Black Belty from Siemens Learning Campus, Invesys, LG Philips, Ceska Sporitelna and others.
Who is the training intended for?
What will you learn from our training?
Apply deep knowledge of methods of continuous process improvement. Training is an extension of the acquired know-how level Green Belt. Certificate holders Black Belt can professionally support Green Belty in the use of advanced methods and tools Lean Six Sigma.
Learn the method Learning by doing effectively manage and manage changes resulting from improvement projects.
How do we proceed with the Black Belt course:
- We define improvement projects with a significant business impact
- We will learn to evaluate the financial effect of projects
- We measure problem-related parameters and collect data effectively (VOC, mapping, and more)
- We analyze the data, find the root causes (advanced statistical methods, root cause analysis of RCA and others) and verify them.
- We will learn to solve problems in an innovative way (Lean techniques, Design of experiment DOE and more)
- We will implement a sustainable solution (standardization, control charts, KPIs and others)
Who is Black Belt and what is expected of him?
Black Belt is a carrier of improvement processes. Takes care of:
- Selection of suitable projects and their financial evaluation
- Project and project management
- Change management
- Presentation of results
Upon completion of training and examination, you will receive a course completion certificate Black Belt. Upon successful completion of 2 improvement projects, you will be certified Black Belt. You will also part of the expert community and share your experience with other Black Belts at our regular meetings.
The only way to get an IASSC certificate is to pass an official IASSC certification exam. On request, we provide access to IASSC certification exams at additional cost.
Choose one of three course options:
In the application form, write to us in the Notes section, which you are interested in.
- upgrade to Black Belt. Standard scope and support. Price 52.500, - CZK / person (without VAT)
- upgrade to Black Belt Plus. It also includes 2 coaching days at the client, significantly increasing the likelihood of completion of projects within the set deadline. Contact us for more information.
- upgrade to Black Belt Executive. For extremely fast return on investment. The price depends on the guaranteed return on investment. Contact us for more information.
Price of training includes
- "Lean Six Sigma Workbook "
- Electronic training manual DMAIC
- Book "Minitab - User's Guide "
- Creation of personal Belbin profile
- Consultation on project selection
- Consultation during training
- Phone and email support
- Refreshments during the course
Photos from successful certifications:
Would you like to register for our training, seminar or conference? How are we different from other companies? We want to make it easier for you to decide why to join us in training. And for those reasons, we have 11. Read them in the following article.