- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
Need to work with data, but are you a beginner? Not sure which graphs and statistics to use? Don't know how to prepare data for analysis? In the introductory training, we will teach you the basics of statistics and work in statistical program Minitab. Start with the most commonly used statistical tools in practice.
What will the course bring me?
- You will learn to work with statistical software Minitab
- You will learn to use basic tools to monitor and reduce scrap
- You try to find the root causes of the problems by analyzing the process data
- Learn why the average is not enough
- Practically, you’ll be conducting a plausibility verification experiment (MSA)
- Learn how to control the process and when to intervene or change its settings
- You will be able to deepen your knowledge of data evaluation
Who is the course intended for?
- Quality, metrology, technology,
- Production managers, process engineers, analysts
- Members of the team in charge of improvement
- Anyone who wants to start working with software Minitab
- To all who want to start using process data to develop the company
What will you learn at the course?
- Descriptive statistics
- Graphical analysis - Histogram, Boxplot, Flow chart, Correlation chart, Pareto chart
- Confidence intervals
- Statistical hypothesis testing - principle, normality test, Student's tests, ANOVA
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) - Gage R&R Crossed, Type I study, attribute conformity assessment
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) - IMR, R, S
- Evaluation of eligibility Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
The price of the course is included
- Practical user guide with commented examples Minitab - User's Guide
- The possibility of renting a laptop
- Rich snacks
Would you like to register for our training, seminar or conference? How are we different from other companies? We want to make it easier for you to decide why to join us in training. And for those reasons, we have 11. Read them in the following article.