No event to display
Learn statistics in Excel easily and without excitement
There is nothing difficult to start with statistics. Sometimes you just have to look into a book, pull out old scripts or consult the internet. But if you do not have the time, mood and nerves to learn trial and error, come to ours training statistics in MS Excel. We will teach you the secrets of working with data quickly and efficiently. Using our approach Learning by doing on you will not forget the learned information and you will be able to use it correctly in practice.
Who is the training intended for?
- If you're in charge of working with numbers
- All those who need arguments that are based on data and facts for decision making
What will you learn in the Excel Statistics Course?
The aim of the training is to learn the basics of statistics with the support and use of the possibilities offered by Excel 2010. This will help you evaluate the situation.
- Introduction to the basics of statistics - general phases of work with data, basic and sample file, basic principle of application of statistical methods and tools
- Descriptive statistics - numerical and graphical description of data
- Normal distribution parameters estimates - normal distribution, data normality test, confidence intervals
- Minimum selection range
- Stability a process capability - process stability, control charts, process capability
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) - study selection for measurement system analysis, repeatability and reproducibility study for continuous and attribute data, study
- Statistical hypothesis testing (basic tests)
- Correlation a regression analysis