- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
End of conjecture and conjecture
- The aim of the webinar is to draw you into the world of data analysis, where data is the means
to improve production processes:
- It will reveal to you the essence of basic statistical statistical tools and explain the reason why they are used
and their benefits.
- It is full of practical examples and simple pictures, with the help of which even more complex principles can really be understood by everyone.
- You will get a perfect idea of what potential is dormant in your data and what way to discover it.
- Data from processes are analyzed in statistical SW Minitab, so you can get to know this software in an engaging way.
The webinar will lead
- Lída Kiselová
(Senior Expert on process improvement and data analysis at SC&C Partner)
How do participants evaluate the webinar?
"Excellent, communicative, many examples." Michal Sviták
"Served in a very nice form and with excellent content." Jiří Goth
“A simple overview of how to proceed with data analysis. I enjoyed it and highly recommend it. ” Jiří Dostal
"Positively. It was beneficial for a change in thinking about how to work in the process and work with data. ” Martin Kraus
“Very nicely presented. Simply with illustrative examples with a detailed explanation. Thank you. ” Erika Balažova
“Very nicely and clearly designed webinar. It brought me back a bit to university statistics, but in a good way. At least I got acquainted with the topic quickly. " Marek Polášek
"The seminar was very interesting, although it was not completely new information for me, I emphasize the perfect preparation" Garegin Minasjan
"I evaluate the webinar very positively, because in every seminar of this type, one learns something that one did not know or has not been so much about." Tomáš Macho
You can watch the webinar from your computer, tablet or phone.
Other July dates: 9., 16., 23., 30.
Would you like to register for our training, seminar or conference? How are we different from other companies? We want to make it easier for you to decide why to join us in training. And for those reasons, we have 11. Read them in the following article.