- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
No event to display
Find out by using the method Quality Function Deployment (QFD), what matters most to your customers. You can easily transform your end customer's quality requirements into the product cycle - product development and quality planning and production process planning.
The Japanese QFD method helps the company create a planning and communication system. Thanks to her increases competitionbecause it develops and manufactures products to customer expectations. Ie. you give them what they want.
QFD is used in various industries (mainly in the automotive industry) and in departments (eg in marketing).
Who is the QFD course for?
- Development workers
- Marketing workers
- Workers of technical production preparation
- All involved in product development
What will you learn about QFD training?
With QFD, you can reduce the design time of a new or upgraded product. This will save you costs, eliminate unnecessary repetitions and get satisfied customers. QFD can also be used to develop a product (within APQP, DFSS or VDA 4.1 standards).
QFD training will increase your skills especially in:
- Work with customer requirements
- QFD matrix, QFD levels, and information transfer between levels
- Product planning according to customer requirements and determination of critical parameters
- Process planning
- Training materials