Date Time 26. 08. 2019 - 30. 08. 2019 The whole day
Length 5 days Blocks of this training 26. - 30. 8. 2019
Prices 0.00 Kč without DPH
- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
13. Summer School of Statistical Methods
Do you need to work with statistical methods for your research or teaching?
Why go with us?
- Linking theory with practice: A unique opportunity to spend two days with a guest. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek PhD., An expert in methodology of psychology and psychometry (PSI AS CR and PSI FF MU in Brno).
- A fun way to learn: Use simulations, games and practical examples to learn how to apply methods
- Possibility of consultation: You will also have space for individual consultations of your work
Teaching is supported by statistical software Minitab
Agenda of the Summer School of Statistical Methods:
- Preparation for statistical analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Process Stability (SPC)
- Time series and autocorrelation analysis
- Working with categorical data
- Multivariate methods