What will you learn at the Yellow Belt course?
Certificate holders Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is able to map and analyze current processes, identify the root causes of problems and help solve them.
The only way to get an IASSC certificate is to pass an official IASSC certification exam. On request, we provide access to IASSC certification exams at additional cost.
Here's how to proceed with Yellow Belt training:
- Let's explain what it is Lean Six Sigma a DMAIC
- We will learn to listen to the real voice of the customer (VOC)
- We map processes using SIPOC, VSM
- We will analyze the data and identify the causes of the problems
- We will find a solution and verify its functionality
- Finally, we standardize processes
Who is Yellow Belt training for?
- Techniques, engineers, masters, team leaders
- Members Lean Six Sigma teams
- Potential participants Green Belt training
- Everyone involved in solving problems in the company
- Training materials
- Refreshments during the course