- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
Would you like to find more efficient ways of working? You are looking for tools that will help you meet your goals
in terms of savings? Do you want to use the potential hidden in your processes?
We bring you a program that will really have an impact! Log in and gain new skills
in area reducing costs, improving quality or productivity, and solving problems in general.
Jak to funguje?
The training is based on simulations based on the real scenarios that we meet in services
i administrative environment processes. The theory is limited to a minimum. You will spend 80% of Team Time work on meeting the set goals by improving the entrusted processes. The experience has two levels:
- Practically use tools and techniques such as SIPOC, KPI tree, process maps, data collection, graphical analysis, 5x why, ideation, etc.
- Naturally, you will improve your collaboration and team communication skills that are so important to the success of any project.
What topics will we cover?
- Systematic solution of the problem (DMAIC)
- Defining a problem or opportunity
- Identification of waste and use of techniques for its removal
- Search and verification of root cause
- Designing measures and finding useful ideas
- Verification of the effectiveness of proposals received
Is training designed for me?
- You are interested in more efficient ways of working
- You manage, own, or upgrade processes
- You are engaged in transfer and acceptance of processes
- You are troubleshooting
Do I get a certificate?
After training you will receive a certificate of completion of training. After a successfully completed improvement project you will become certified Lean Six Sigma Green Beltem for services and administration.
What is included in the price?
- Training materials
- 4 hours of remote support project
- Certification process
- Refreshments during training
Would you like to register for our training, seminar or conference? How are we different from other companies? We want to make it easier for you to decide why to join us in training. And for those reasons, we have 11. Read them in the following article.