- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
What will you learn at the Green Belt course?
The goal of Green Belty training is to learn methods and tools Lean Six Sigmathat you can use to increase productivity and quality. Training will enhance your skills in systematic problem solving, statistical data analysis, management of improvement projects and leadership.
The usual amount of savings from Green Belt of the project is 1 million CZK / year.
How do we proceed with the Green Belt course:
- Let's talk about the basic principles Lean a Six Sigma and methodology DMAIC
- We map processes, collect data and information from processes, verify their credibility (VSM, data collection plan, MSA measurement system verification, process capability)
- We will explain the basics of statistics for work and decision-making based on data (statistical analysis of data, testing of found hypotheses)
- We know some improvement and optimization techniques (FMEA, the basics of the planned experiment DOE, 5S, visual control, SMED, thrust systems and many more)
- We standardize processes and prepare documentation, control plans, process monitoring SPC
Upon completion of the training you will receive a certificate of completion of the course with an examination, after a successfully completed improvement project you will become a certified Green Belt. If you take advantage of our consultations, the journey to Green Belt will take you about 3 to 4 months.
Who is Green Belt training for?
- Project team leader
- Work team members
- All who want to work on continuous improvement
- "Lean Six Sigma Workbook "
- "Minitab - User's Guide "
- 30 Daily Version Software Minitab
- Consultation during training
- Phone and email support
- Refreshments during the course
Photos from successful certifications:
Would you like to register for our training, seminar or conference? How are we different from other companies? We want to make it easier for you to decide why to join us in training. And for those reasons, we have 11. Read them in the following article.