- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
No event to display
What will you learn in Black Belt training?
Apply deep knowledge of methods and tools of continuous process improvement. Graduates are able to solve improvement projects and professionally support Green Belty using advanced methodology Lean Six Sigma.
Usual savings Black Belt the project is about 3 million CZK / year.
How do we proceed with the Black Belt course:
- We define improvement projects with a significant business impact
- We will learn to evaluate the financial effect of projects
- We measure problem-related parameters and collect data effectively (VOC, mapping, and more)
- We analyze the data, find the root causes (advanced statistical methods, root cause analysis of RCA and others) and verify them.
- We will learn to solve problems in an innovative way (Lean techniques, Design of experiment DOE and more)
We will implement a sustainable solution (standardization, control charts, KPIs and others)
Who is Black Belt and what is expected of him?
Black Belt is a carrier of improvement processes in society. Takes care of:
- Selection of suitable projects and their financial evaluation
- Project and project management
- Change management
- Presentation of results
Upon completion of training and checking, you will receive a course completion certificate. After Successful completion of two improvement projects will be awarded certification Black Belt. Become part of the expert community and get the opportunity to share experiences with other Black Belts at our regular meetings.
For the training itself we also offer 2 Coaching Days client, which significantly increases the likelihood of completion of projects within a specified time and for a quick return on investment. Contact us for more information.
The only way to get an IASSC certificate is to pass an official IASSC certification exam. On request, we provide access to IASSC certification exams at additional cost.
Who is Black Belt training for?
- Project professionals who deal with critical business issues
- Medium and senior management of companies
- All who want to lead solving teams using methodology DMAIC
- Holders of certification Green Belt (not a prerequisite)