The goal of the mapping method VSM (Value Stream Mapping) is Capture all key streams - Jobs, information, materials, and other important process metrics. Creating a map is more challenging than creating flowcharts, but it brings more knowledge. It is much more useful for detection and quantification of wastewhich can be deleted. Therefore, you will create faster and simpler processes that respond more flexibly to changes in customer demand and in which employees are better oriented.
Who is the VSM course for?
- Production workers, foremen
- Process engineers
- Quality managers
- Middle management
- Anyone who needs to map their processes
What will you learn at VSM training?
It blends with training simulation game, where participants will try a way to map and analyze the current state of the process using VSM, including waste detection and improved condition design. In practice, they will experience benefits of creating a value flow map:
- Visualization and detailed description of the process
- Team mapping, where everyone has only a partial knowledge of the process, helps to understand the process as a whole and its current problems
- It helps the team identify opportunities for improvement and realize how the process should work after eliminating waste
- It helps communication inside and outside the organization
- Training materials
- Refreshments during the course