Recall the principles read management and their influence on production efficiency. Learn about our methods and techniques in our training SMED pro rapid conversion of machinery and equipment. We can find together on selected production processes of machinery conversion opportunities to increase efficiency.
SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Dies) is a method of quickly rebuilding a machine in four steps. The machine is set up for the first time correctly, without repeated adjustments or parameter adjustments. Learn how to make a few minutes to a few seconds of conversions.
SMED significantly Reduces changeover time when changing from one type of product to another. This method is aimed at eliminating the waste associated with change.
Who is the SMED course for?
- Process engineers
- Industrial engineers
- Middle management
- Anyone who needs to shorten the conversion time of the machine
What will you learn from the training?
- Principles read managementu
- 7 types of waste in production
- Increasing equipment efficiency
- SMED - An overview of the 4 quick conversion steps
- Visual management
- Workplace order (method purpose) 5S)
- Simulation of machine conversion using method SMED
- Analysis of equipment conversion process
- Process improvement proposals
- Training materials
- Refreshments during training