Eliminate unnecessary activities and waste, reduce errors and costs. Learn more speed, simplicity, clarity.
Lean management can be used in business processes, administrative processes and services. The only difference from manufacturing processes is that waste in administrative processes is not as transparent as in manufacturing processes. Why? The product of administration is information, not tangible products. It is therefore more difficult to measure, define and evaluate them. Yet we can do these processes effectively improve by appropriate use of customized tools Lean.
Who is the Lean management course for?
- Administrative staff
- Public administration workers
- Process engineers
- Quality workers
- All who want to enjoy read management in their processes
What will you learn about Lean management training?
- Lean management in administration, impact on the efficiency of the organization
- 7 + 1 types of waste in administrative processes
- Current state analysis
- Organizational and custom analysis
- Value flow analysis, activity structure, information structure
- A 10-point plan for optimizing processes in an organization
- How to organize improvement projects in administrative activities through methodology DMAIC
- Training materials
- Refreshments during the course