You get an overview of how to design a new or upgraded product for the first time, and how to reduce product design time and reduce development and production costs. We will explore with you the methods of projecting customer requirements into product design, parts and production processes. We will explain the opportunities provided by methods and tools DFSS.
What does the training consist of?
- Design for Six Sigma, Lean Design, Lean Six Sigma
- Basic principles, tools and methods Lean Design (VOC, KJ analysis, creative concept generation techniques, concept selection, QFD, FNA, DFMEA, critical parameter control, tolerance design, experiment planning, robust design, DFX, basics of process reliability, stability and capability)
- Solving innovative tasks and technical contradictions using TRIZ
- Successful development team, roles and skills
Who is the training intended for?
- Developers, designers
- Process, manufacturing and industrial engineers
- Test engineers
- Workers who are directly or indirectly involved in development
- Training materials,
- refreshments during training.