Increase the efficiency and success of your product or production process design. Meet current customer and market demands. Does it seem unreachable? Come with us and you will win.
Our unique systematic semester course is based on proven methodologies CDOC American company SBTI, which we adapted to the conditions of the European and Czech environment. We have further deepened and supplemented the methodology of business innovation based on our long-term experience in working with specific clients on specific projects.
Interactively you will gain knowledge and skills for management of innovations, shortening the development time of new or innovated products and for reducing the cost of product development and the product itself and its introduction into production. This will make a significant contribution to increasing the competitiveness of the entire company.
Who is the course for innovation methods intended for?
- Developers, designers, process and product engineers
- Head of development teams or projects
- Managers of the above workers
What will you learn from the training?
You will gain deep knowledge of a proven and functioning system of methods and tools for product and process development, in particular:
- Defining requirements and needs of customers, their importance
- Targeted concept of successful concept (QFD, ideation, Pugh matrix…)
- Detailed Development (DFMEA, Functional Cost Analysis, Tools) TRIZ...)
- Parameter optimization (eligibility, DOE...)
- Ways to ensure manufacturability (FMEA, control plans, CPM…)
In addition, you will learn about other key activities:
- Performance and financial evaluation of development projects
- Building an effective team
- Development project management
Each topic includes practical and theoretical exercises and simulation games.
Upon completion of training and examination, you will receive a course completion certificate. After proving the use of methods and tools on the completed project and confirming the savings achieved, you will be awarded a Belt Certificate.
Depending on the range
- Training materials
- Access to e-learning