No event to display
Don't know how to set up a process to produce according to customer requirements? You need to find relationships between input, process variables, and output from your process? You evaluate the output of your process only OK / nok pieces, and yet you need to find them correct process settings?
At our training, we will show and explain everything to you. Do it yourself in statistical program Minitab you try.
Who is the course for?
- Quality workers
- Process engineers
- Members of the team in charge of improvement
- All those who need to make arguments for decisions that are based on numbers
- If you are in charge of working with numbers
What will you learn in our training?
- How to get a description of the relationship between input and output parameters
- What does multicollinearity mean?
- What to do if we do not have a continuous quantity at the output
- Correlation and linear regression
- Multidimensional regression
- Logistic regression
- Probit model
At the training, you will receive a practical user guide written in Czech with annotated examples Minitab 17 - User's Guide.