We have prepared a unique two-day experiential course to acquire communication and facilitation skills and strengthen your knowledge of methods Lean Six Sigma.
What difficulties do you solve?
- Don't know how to overcome communication barriers?
- Do you want to be able to excite your colleagues for change?
- Are employees resistant to new procedures?
- How to assign tasks effectively to colleagues and subordinates?
- Do you have difficulty in how your colleagues respond to your message?
- Different training sessions are ineffective because the same mistakes are repeated?
- Not sure how to convey information and your knowledge appropriately?
What will you learn in the facilitation course?
- How to communicate the necessary information in a concise, clear and concise way so that others can understand it and do what you want it to do.
- How to communicate effectively and avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.
- How to improve the results of the whole team.
- How well present.
- How to use the method Lean Six Sigma communication.
- How to prepare for important news and tasks.
- How to deal with stage fright.
- How to check if others understand what to do.
- How to handle unpleasant situations.
- How to motivate to action.
Why come to communication training?
- We will give you theoretical knowledge, which you will then try in practice.
- The expert instructor team will give you feedback.
- In a safe environment, you will experience enriching experiential and interactive procedures for proper communication.
- You'll feel more confident about sharing information.
- Use appropriate techniques to increase team performance.
- Intensive course facilitation it will also affect communication outside the workplace.
Who is the course intended for?
- If you have a basic knowledge of methods Lean Six Sigma
- You need to practice how to pass on new information to colleagues and employees
- If you need to lead people to use tools Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt, Black Belt, Kaizen., Yeallow Belt, LE
- If you run smaller teams in production
- Project managers
Our lecturers have both theoretical and practical knowledge of both methodology Lean Six Sigmaas well as communication and presentation skills.
We will adapt the intensive communication course to your requirements - write us! You can answer these questions:
- What communication difficulties do you have?
- What do you need to try and get valuable feedback?
- What facilitation skills have attracted you to others, and you want to know them too.