No event to display
Avoid manufacturing errors by identifying and preventing defects. Analytical method FMEA helps you design, develop and process your new product.
Who is the FMEA course designed for?
- Workers of development, construction, technical preparation of production, production, assembly
- Material workers
- Quality management staff
- Other workers entering the product life cycle
What will you learn about FMEA training?
After completing training in your production, you will correctly assess and reduce the risks of entering products and processes. This will optimize processes, reduce design cycle time, increase service life and reduce scrap. As a result, you will also reduce costs.
FMEA will improve your skills:
- Analyze and manage risks within the product life cycle
- Define possible types of defects and failures
- Determine the possible consequences of defects
- Evaluate the degree of severity of the defects towards the customer, including recommended assessment criteria
- Analyze the process, find the cause and mechanism of the defects, optimize the process and production
- Evaluate the probability of occurrence of defects
- Calculate risk priority indicators (risk rates, RPN)
- Draw up recommended measures and an action plan