No event to display
Most of the defects and deficiencies arise during the development process. Design for Six Sigma is a consistent systematic approach product design meeting the expectations and desires of customers. Principles DFSS enables the design and innovation of products to meet customers' expectations, target costs, production requirements and planned deadlines immediately the first time and repeatedly.
Who is the course designed for?
- Development workers
- Engineers involved in the development of new or innovated products
- Head of development projects
- For companies that want to ensure product and process quality already in the development stages
What will you learn at DFSS training?
Interactively (simulation games) you will gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills for effective innovation and development of new products and reduction of total project costs. You will be able to make a significant contribution to increasing the competitiveness of your company.
- Basic principles of "lean" product and process design, design methodology
- How to build a successful development team and what the roles of participants should be
- How to work with assignment requirements
- Creative techniques for generating new concepts, selecting and debugging concepts, developing requirements for product, part, and process characteristics
- Functional cost analysis, innovations and technical contradictions through procedures TRIZ
- Risk analysis of product and process design (FMEA)
- Critical parameters and their control, design of tolerances, planned experiment (DOE), robust product and process design
- Design for easy manufacturing and assembly (DFX), design rules for reliability, validation testing, statistical tools for product and process design
Design for Six Sigma
Our course DFSS - Green Belt It is adapted to the conditions of the European and Czech environment. At the same time, we deepened and supplemented the methodology on the basis of our long-term experience in working on specific projects.
After completing the training and passing the final test you will receive a certificate of completion of the course. After demonstrating the use of methods and tools Design for Six Sigma on a development project during 12 months after the training is completed you can get Green Belt DFSS certificate.
- 10 Days of Training
- Basic training materials
- Simulation during the course
- Final exam
- Refreshments throughout the course