- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 or more participants discount 6%
Entrance gate to Lean Six Sigma
Yellow Belt training will open the door to the world Lean Six Sigma - a world of systematic problem solving, a world of efficiency, simplicity, speed, a world without recurring mistakes.
What you will learn at the training:
- You will gain an awareness of the basic principles and benefits Lean Six Sigma (7 types of waste).
- You will go through all phases of the methodology DMAIC (Define - Measure - Analyze - Improve - Control), which shows the way from the problem to its solution.
- You will practice key tools of the methodology DMAIC (SIPOC, basic work with data, process maps, Fishbone, 5x why, 5S, Poka Yoke, process standardization).
- You will get tips on how to use the methodology and tools as effectively as possible.
How the training will take place:
- You will complete a two-day block, in the morning there will be a virtual lesson with a professional lecturer, in the afternoon you will spend time solving team or individual exercises and you can use individual consultations as needed.
8:30 - 12:30 morning theory with lecturer (4 hours)
13:30 - 15:30 individual or team exercises (2 hours)
15:30 - 17:00 in case of interest individual consultation
What are the benefits of online training?
- You don't have to travel, you can connect from anywhere
- Training from the comfort of your home or office
- Space for your individual needs
- You will receive consulting support
- The introductory price is more than 50% lower compared to full-time training
The price includes:
- A total of 12 hours of virtual instruction, exercises and discussions
- Access to online training materials, tool templates, case studies
- The handbook Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt
- Possibility of individual consultation even after the end of the training
What you will need:
- Good internet connection
- Technical device with webcam and microphone (notebook / phone)
The training ends with a test and subsequent certification.
Become a partner of experienced experts in the field Lean Six Sigma.