- From 2 participants discount 3%
- From 3 and more participants discount 6%
We will provide you with the required knowledge in a more intensive form, in less time and for less money.
We have prepared an online version of certification for you Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Use your free time effectively and increase your skills. Full training will enhance your skills in systematic problem solving, statistical data analysis, management of improvement projects and leadership.
How will the training go?
- You will complete 3 two-day blocks, in the morning will be virtual lessons with a professional lecturer, in the afternoon you will spend time solving team or individual exercises and, if necessary, individual project consultations
- You will go through all phases of the methodology DMAIC, practice key tools, get tips on how to use them most effectively
- You can do everything within 3 weeks including the final test, then we will help you to complete
we finish the project and program by certification
08:30 - 12:00 morning theory with lecturer (3,5 hours)
13:00 - 15:30 individual or team workout (2,5 hours)
15:30 - 17:00 individual consultations (longer if necessary)
What are the benefits of online training?
- Less time, everything is more intense
- You will have enough space for your individual needs
- You get three months of unlimited consulting support
- Introductory price 60% lower than full-time training (valid for April and May)
What is included in the price?
- A total of 45 hours of virtual lessons, exercises, discussions and individual project consultations
- Access to online training materials, tool templates, case studies
- Online trial and final test
- Manual Lean Six Sigma
- Internationally recognized certification Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Unlimited online support for 3 months after training
NEW date: 19 - 20 July, 8 - 26 July, 27 - 8 July 2
Sample photos from successful certifications
We want to make it easier for you to decide why to join us in training. And for those reasons we have 11. Read them in the following article.