Who we areWe are experts in strategy Lean Six Sigma and Lean design. We consult, lead projects and train Czech and multinational companies to grow, develop, innovate and reduce costs. We can empathize with our customers' problems and propose the most appropriate solutions. We build on long-standing relationships with clients and have visible results.
Find out more about us
- Webinar Minitab: Analysis of data in production for everyone - July
- 16. 07. 2020 - 30. 07. 2020
Attend our free data analysis seminar at Minitabu.
- Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt for Services and Administration - July
- 20. 07. 2020 - 25. 08. 2020
Training for administration and service workers to show you how to work effectively and not waste your time.
- Online seminar: Blue Ocean Strategy
- 24. 07. 2020
Yellow Belt is a hands-on training program that introduces you to the world's leading Lean Six Sigma methodology for improving, streamlining and managing quality.
- Online questions and answers to Lean Six Sigma training
- 29. 07. 2020
Are you interested in Lean Six Sigma, but you are not sure which course to take?
Do you not know what to expect from the course itself and what it will bring you?
Are you hesitant to sign up or not?
Attend a FREE one-hour online meeting with a tutor and ask anything you are interested in.
Questions to wait for answers:
- ✔ JWhat is the difference between Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt?
- ✔ What is the difference between online and full-time training?
- ✔ How do the individual trainings take place and what is the time required?
- ✔ What is the content of the training?
- ✔ What do I have to do to get official certification?
- ✔ What does the certification project look like and how will SC&C Partner help me?
The course of the online meeting:
- 🔹 Brief introduction of SC&C Partner and lecturer
- 🔹 Outline of the form and content of training
- 🔹 Clarification of the terms Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt
- 🔹 Sufficient space for all your questions
The seminar will be led by:
Hedvika Navrátilová, consultant and lecturer of Lean Six Sigma courses
What will you need?
Good internet connection.
THE SEMINAR IS FREE